Why Migrate to Malaysia?
Malaysia My Second Home is the best program to Migrate to Malaysia! 100% risk free! [Find out Why Malaysia My Second Home program is so Special]
Everyone will have different views on which country to choose as their migration destination. One differs from another…. but here are some valid points about some reasons why Migrate to Malaysia:
- It is known as a politically stable country Why migrate to Malaysia?
- Mixed races of Malay, Chinese and Indians, culture living harmoniously with each other
- Malaysians are known as friendly and hospitable people Why migrate to Malaysia?
- Living cost is relatively low compared to Singapore and Hong Kong
- Malaysia is an education hub with a variety of international schools available
- English language is widely used, thus it is easy to communicate
- Good connectivity with broadband of 4G
- Easy connectivity to other countries with well developed infrastructure of airports,highways and seaports
- Malaysia Government practices liberal investment and tax policies
- World class private hospitals and health care system
- A place of peaceful living free from major natural disasters such as volcanoes, floods, tsunami and earthquakes
- The Malaysian economy is growing; it is reported the GDP growth from 2000 to 2015, an averaged growth of 4.77% yearly. For 2016, the GDP growth is projected to be between 4.0 percent to 5.0 percent.
Malaysia sent a clear message where it provides a “friendly business environment that makes it an attractive place to invest”! Malaysia rose to 6th spot in 2015 from 11th in 2014 in terms of the “Baseline Profitability Index (BPI), which ranks destinations of attractiveness for foreign investors!
- Malaysia ranked 6th most preferred investment attractiveness on Baseline Profitability Index
- Malaysia ranked 28th for the Global Peace Index Report 2014
- Malaysia ranked 24th in 2015 Global Trade Enabled Economies by World Economic Forum
- Malaysia ranked 18th in 2015-2016 Global Competitiveness Report by World Economic Forum
- Malaysia ranked 20th in 2015-2016 World Competitiveness by Institute of Management Development, Switzerland
- Malaysia ranked 1st on Best Place to Retire by the Japanese in 2015
- Malaysia ranked 3rd Best Place 2015 to Retire by International Living Inc
- Malaysia ranked 18th Best Place to Migrate by the Americans
- Malaysia ranked 9th most visited country in International Tourism Destination 2015
- Malaysia ranked 1st in 2014 Muslim Tourism spot in the world Why migrate to Malaysia?
Malaysia My Second Home Program (MM2H) gives a 10-years’ multiple entry visa which enables you and your family to reside in Malaysia without a hassle. Good education in Malaysia of a variety of curriculums available from Australia, Arabic, France, Japan, Iran, Britain and America. Find out… why many opt to join 100% risk free MM2H program!
Malaysia My Second Home is the best visa to retire and migrate to Malaysia! No risk involved!
Complete Point would like to thank all of you for your continuous support in making us the Top No.1 MM2H agent in Malaysia for two consecutive years in 2009 and 2010 and for 2011 and 2012- we are ranked 2nd Top MM2H agent. Latest news- 2013- Complete Point ranked No 1 Top MM2H Agent in Malaysia and 2014- rankedNo 2 Top MM2H agent! We are honored and grateful to receive good feedback from all our clients! Many appreciated our continuous and professional service to be able to support them with a comprehensive range of MM2H visa and support services while they are in the program staying in Malaysia.
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about the Malaysia My Second Home Program. We will be happy to assist. By contacting us, you have made ‘the first step in getting it right’. Migration is usually an once-in-a-lifetime affair! Our experience will assure things go hassle-free and completely smoothly. Alternatively, you could fill up the enquiry form and we’ll get back to you right away!