A BIG “THANK YOU “To Everyone For Supporting Us to Be The MALAYSIA TOP MM2H AGENT“!
We also would like to extend our appreciation to Ministry Tourism for granting us 3 years’ MM2H license (previously all MM2H license is yearly renewal basis), very honoured to be amongst the first few agents with this privilege on the recent introduction new licensing processing system (*). This has boosted the client’s confidence in us and we are committed to promoting the MM2H program and will continue to serve our clients to our best level! With this new 3 years’ license validity, we gave better assurance and support our clients’ stay in Malaysia under the MM2H Program and put away their fear that our license will not be renewed!
Why Complete Point?
• Long in the business since 2001, we are one of the pioneers in promoting Malaysia My Second Home program. Our MM2H License No is 006. We are grateful to all our clients, Ministry Tourism and Immigration Department of Malaysia for supporting us throughout the last 18 years that have made us the MM2H expert.
• We ranked No 2 in 2014 and ranked No.1 in 2013, 2009 and 2010 as the top recruiter by the MM2H Ministry, Tourism Malaysia and Immigration Department of Malaysia.
• We have the experience in handling files of more than 60 different nationalities of various types and styles of the client’s profile and documentation – all of which we have successfully obtained approvals with success rate of 98%. Our latest additions are clients hailed from Lebanon, Netherlands and Spain. We handled the most diversified profiles for MM2H applications from worldwide.
• We are the official partner and MM2H agent with Bank Of China in promoting Malaysia My Second Home program to Bank of China’s clients from 10,000 branches in China and 971 branches worldwide.
• We are the only MM2H agent been appointed by various bankers, including Kuwait Finance Bank, Alrajhi Bank Bhd and Asian Finance Bank as their mortgage broker. Our well-connected relationship with bankers has provided an ease and enable us to provide property financial facilities to our clients.
• We are the appointed MM2H agent for Kuwait Finance Bank in the year 2009-2011.
• We know the MM2H program well, and we are able to provide the latest updates, should there be any changes.
• Successful rates of approval obtained to-date is 98%. The remaining 2% was rejected mainly due to client’s profile in security verification by our Home Security and/or the client decided not to go ahead with an appeal.
• We only concentrate and specialize in one migration program, that is Malaysia My Second Home, and no other migration programs of Canada, Australia, etc.
• Providing complete and a full range of services – ranging from schooling placement to property and business investment opportunities.
• Providing a complete range of MM2H visa services and support during your 10 years’ stay in Malaysia, should you need them.
• Providing a hassle-free and complete range of property investment services to all our clients. This includes from the start of arranging property viewing, booking, negotiations, legal coordination, application of bank financing and hand-over services. Feel free to browse more information at www.ExpatriateAdvisory.com.
• We are expert for onshore and offshore business set-up for foreigners! We provide a complete business solution to our clients from company incorporation to obtaining various trade licenses, as well as work visa for their staff to facilitate the up and running of the business. More information on this visit www.MalaysiaBizAdvisory.com for local Malaysian business set-up and for international business set-up for foreigners, please visit www.LabuanBusiness.com
• Good relationship with bankers to be able to obtain financing for your property and car purchase, should you require them at any time. Currently, we are working closely with Bank of China, UOB, HSBC, Standard Chart, OCBC and Hong Leong Bank in mortgage financing for our clients.
• We are made up the team of staffs (not a one-man show business) and our company can render complete support and services which you may require during your 10-years’ visa stay and beyond.
• Our very own office is located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur City Centre, a location easily accessible, with no doubt of finding us!
• Migration business is a very personal service business. We will perform our best level to fulfil the needs of our clients big or small. Many thanks to all our clients who feel comfortable to refer their friends and families to us to act as their MM2H agent too!
• We recommend the best place to verify our competency and services is by contacting Encik Salwadi, the MM2H Director or his colleagues at MM2H Centre (Tel: +603-8891 7429). For more on the MM2H Ministry, kindly visit www.mm2h.gov.my.
• If you are in overseas, please feel free to drop by at Ministry of Tourism Malaysia and Malaysia Embassy in your country to verify our company’s credentials. To locate the Malaysia Foreign Ministry nearest to you, please visit www.kln.gov.my.
Please free feel to call us at +603-2161 5096 for an appointment or email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org, should you have any further enquiries or concerns. We will be happy to assist. By contacting us, you have made ‘the first step in getting it right’. Migration is usually a once-in-a-lifetime affair! Our experience will ensure things go hassle-free and completely smoothly!
(*) With effective 2014, the Ministry Of Tourism introduces MM2H Renewable Licensing system where the Department will grant 3 years’ license validity to MM2H agents who are able to produce profitability in their financial report and good reputation. Those who are unable to produce will be granted yearly license.
Feel free to make appointment if you are in Malaysia, call us at +603-2161 5096, or drop us an enquiry. We will be happy to assist. By contacting us, you have made ‘the first step in getting it right’. Migration is usually an once-in-a-lifetime affair! Our experience will assure things go hassle-free and completely smoothly.