Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) Program For Retirees – Welcome!
Malaysia welcomes all foreigners by introducing the MM2H Program- 10 years residency visa, multiple entry visa renewal indefinitely for their family and children, aged below 21. The MM2H Program has a retiree category perfect for retirees who are currently enjoying consistent pension income and aged above 50. Upon approval, the retiree need not place any Fixed Deposit. The MM2H program offers 100% risk-free to all participants! [Check out Why Malaysia My Second Home is so Special]
The MM2H program is every ideal for foreigners who like to retire in Malaysia, simply because it is the cheapest form of retirement without the need to put any investment of fixed deposit after approval obtained. The good healthcare system in Malaysia is also one of the main attraction making easy for the retirees.[Check out: Malaysia Top Healthcare System for MM2H Participants]
The other categories for employees and businessmen, under the MM2H program, upon approval, they would require a fixed deposit of RM 150,000 ( for those aged above 50) and RM 300,000 for those aged below 50. You may compare for three categories from the complete info on the total estimated cost of joining the MM2H program. [Related article: Criteria to Join MM2H program- All Categories]
Under the MM2H program, the retirees will have 10-years multiple entry visa including his spouse and his children (under age 21). MM2H program of the retiree category enjoy the same benefits as the other MM2H categories.
Many pensioners worldwide still unaware of this special offer of the MM2H program for retirees category!
MM2H Program For Retirees- The Good Points!
You are qualified if you are aged above 50 with monthly pensions of RM 10,000 from government approved fund or multinational companies, here are some great points for you to understanding why it is good to join MM2H program for retiree category:-
1. Fixed deposit investment may be waived for you as retiree be the main applicant. It is a case by case basis for waiver.
2. All your dependents (spouse and children under age 21) can join the program, without further need to put in any investment.
3. No obligation and easily terminate the MM2H program within 5 working days!
4. You can enjoy a reasonable cost of living in Malaysia – a place of growth with good infrastructure!
5. You can choose to stay any part in Malaysia.
6. You can start and invest business in Malaysia with 100% foreign owned. [Refer: www.MalaysiaBizAdvisory.com]
7. Your young children can study in Malaysia’s international schools under MM2H 10-years visa, without a need to change to yearly student visa which is costly. [View: List of International Schools in Malaysia]
8. Using Malaysia as your Asia base to connect to other parts of Asia through cheaper living and friendly Malaysia people! Malaysia’s hospitality and warm gestures have won many praises!
9. Peaceful living with low density, free of natural disasters such as tsunami, earthquake, heavy flood, etc.
10. You can enjoy the same benefits as per other MM2H categories, to own or import a tax-free car.
11. You can bring along a female maid from your own country.[Read: How to apply for Maid under MM2H]
12. With MM2H visa, you and your family can open multiple currency bank accounts.
13. With the MM2H visa, most bankers are happy to provide you with a loan for your property and car purchase.
14. With MM2H visa, you and family eligible to apply for Malaysia local driving license for convenient travelling around cities to enjoy your retirement.
With these good points to offer, Malaysia will continue to promote MM2H program for the retirees worldwide to stay in Malaysia! To-date, British and Japanese formed the largest group of MM2H retirees category under the MM2H residency visa. [Read: British enjoying their life in Malaysia!]
Japanese joined MM2H program for their retirement with the encouragement from their Government under the “Long Stay Program Overseas”. Over the years, MM2H program became the household name, hence making the program No 1 Best Retirement Program for the Japanese retirees.
MM2H Program for Retirees – How do I begin?
For every application for the pension category under the MM2H program for retirees, we noticed that MM2H ministry will grant approvals for those with consistent monthly pensions income with diligent profiling and documentation submission. Feel free to speak to us to consult you on your prospects and documentation for the right kind of pensions who want to join the MM2H retiree category with 100% assurance of getting the approval with a proper profiling. It is always the first time application that needed much attention and hurdle to overcome. Thereafter, for onward renewals, it will be straightforward and easy as the MM2H Ministry already opened your file in their record. [Read: The Swiss is enjoying his retirement under the MM2H program in Malaysia]
Feel free to know how our experience of 14 years in MM2H business can help you to successfully obtain your MM2H visa with a ” peace of mind”. Check out: Why use Complete Point? Our service fee is backed with a full refund with all terms and conditions clearly stated in our client service agreement, contact us today for a free consultation! Migration is a once a lifetime affair, speaking to us you have made the right steps for the very first time!