How To Get Started to Apply MM2H Program – The procedure
When you chose Malaysia… we will guide you every step of the way!
Our Client Service Agreement will spell out clearly the application procedure, payment schedule as well as the refund policy. This is to ensure a client fully understand of the terms and conditions prior to their appointment of us as their official agent to handle your MM2H application.
(MM2H Approval Processing: 90 working days)
Though there are quite a number of documents needed to be prepared, we can make it easy for you! Read on how the documentation process takes place and what documents are required for the MM2H application!
There are two ways you can join MM2H at your own convenience, find out which suits you and your family!
How To JOIN MM2H Program While You are in Malaysia?
How To JOIN MM2H Program While You are in Your Home Country?
How To Get Started to Apply MM2H Program – After Approval Obtained- What must you do?
You need to plan your trip to Malaysia for 3 to 4 working days, within 6 months from the date of your MM2H approval letter to stamp the MM2H Visa onto your passport by completing the landing procedure as follows:
- Medical check-up in Malaysia
- Purchase medical insurance in Malaysia
- Opening bank account to place MM2H Fixed Deposit in Malaysia
[Read complete information on Landing Procedure]
Please let us know your travel plan as early as possible to ensure the landing procedure to be arranged efficiently without hiccup or delay.
Your application for successful MM2H approval may fail if:
- Your documents not compiled and profiled professionally
- Your profile has been misinterpreted (especially for applicants who have many dependents)
- Your documentation looks misleading and the translation is incorrect or incomplete
- You failed the personal security check by the relevant authorities of Malaysia
- Your financial documents profiling looks not genuine
- The translation is not well done and misleading
Please be informed submission of forged will lead to blacklisting by MM2H Ministry. Avoid being rejected and duplicate profiles are crucial to ensure you can resubmit again into MM2H Ministry and Malaysia Immigration system, should you decide to migrate and retire in Malaysia in the near future.
Please do contact us at +603-2161 5096 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, should you have any further enquiry or concerns. We will be happy to assist! By contacting us, you have made ‘the first step in getting it right’. Migration is usually a once-in-a-lifetime affair! Our expertise in this business will assure things go hassle-free and completely smooth!