Guide to Extend MM2H Visa
There are two main categories of MM2H visa extension as follows:
A. MM2H visa sticker to change of old passport to new passport
B. MM2H visa of your dependents going to expire
A. For MM2H visa extension to a new passport, we require the following documents:
1. Original old and new passport
2. Original of MM2H approval
3. One-piece color photo (passport size)
Processing time: 2 – 3 days
B. For MM2H visa extension due to expire, we require the following documents:
1. A copy of the MM2H approval
2. Main applicant – passport copy (info page) and MM2H Visa page
3. Original passport of all dependents
4. One-piece color photo of each dependent (passport size)
Processing time: 2 – 3 days.
The new MM2H visa length of your dependents will depend on your MM2H visa validity. Example: If your MM2H visa is valid till 30th March 2018, your dependent will also be given an MM2H visa until 30th March 2018, even though their passports have longer expiry dates.
Send us your inquiry with a copy of your MM2H Approval letter and passport info page. We will revert to you after checking your file. We are here to support you and your family’s needs during your stay in Malaysia under 10 years’ MM2H program!