Guide to Change MM2H PRINCIPAL Due to Death or Divorce
If the MM2H main applicant has passed away or divorce, the spouse has to right to apply to change MM2H Principal. We provide hassle free service to assist you in getting the MM2H approval under your name.
There are two stages to the application to Change MM2H Principal:
Stage 1- Apply to terminate MM2H program for the MM2H Principal
1. Letter of intent to terminate from MM2H program
2. Principal’s Death / Divorce certificate
3. Copy of principal’s passport wiith MM2H Visa
4. Copy of spouse’s passport with MM2H Visa
5. Copy of MM2H Approval Letter
Once approved, MM2H Centre will issue Termination Letter.
Approval Processing time: 3- 5 working days
Stage 2: Appeal To Change MM2H Principal
1. Letter of intent
2. Termination letter from Ministry of Tourism and Culture for the Principal
3. Copy of Principal MM2H approval letter
4. Copy of Principal’s death / divorce certificate
5. Copy of Principal’s passport and MM2H Visa page
6. Copy of Spouse’s passport and MM2H Visa page
7. Letter of Good Conduct of spouse
8. Authorization Letter for bank and income verification purpose
9. Latest Bank Statement of RM 150,000 (for aged above 50) or RM 300,000 (for aged below 50)
10. Latest 3 months monthly income of RM 10,000
11. Medical RBII form
12. A copy of valid Medical insurance for age below 60
13. Five (5) pieces of passport size color photo
Approval processing 60 to 90 days subject to MM2H Approval Committee.
Send your enquiry today to find out more about how to change Principal under MM2H program. We are here to support your needs during your stay in Malaysia under MM2H program.