Guide to Apply Children Inclusion into MM2H program
Your newborn babies or adopted children under the age of 21 years’ old are entitled to be included in the MM2H program application to stay with you in Malaysia! They will also be granted 10 years’ MM2H visa with a separate MM2H approval letter if their application applied after your approval obtained. [Read: Check out why MM2H program is So Special!]
The application to include your new dependents into the MM2H program can be anytime as long as your MM2H visa is still valid.
Documents required to apply for children inclusion is as follows:
1. Copy of child’s passport (info page)
2. Certified copy of Child’s Birth Certificate
3. For an adopted child- Certified copy of Child’s Birth Certificate and Adoption Certificate
4. Four (4) pieces colour photos (passport size) of Child
5. Original of the MM2H approval
6. A copy of main applicant’s passport (info page) and MM2H visa page
Processing time for approval approximate: 14 to 30 days.
After the MM2H approval of children inclusion has obtained, your child required to come into Malaysia for 3 days to do the medical check-up, purchase medical insurance and stamp the MM2H visa onto his/her passport.
Send us your enquiry on children inclusion today! We will revert to you after checking your file. We are here to support you and your family needs during your stay in Malaysia under MM2H program!