Guide to Apply Children Inclusion into MM2H program
Your new born babies or adopted children under aged 21 are entitled to be included in the MM2H program to stay with you in Malaysia! They will also be granted 10 years’ MM2H visa with a separate MM2H approval letter. [Read:Check out why MM2H program is So Special!]
The application to include your new dependents into MM2H program can be anytime as long as your MM2H visa is still valid.
Documents required to apply for children inclusion is as follows:
1. A full set of child’s passport (every page)
2. Certified copy of Child’s Birth Certificate
3. For adopted child- Certified copy of Child’s Birth Certificate and Adoption Certificate
4. 4 pcs color photos (passport size) of Child
5. A copy of MM2H approval
6. A copy of main applicant’s passport (info page) and MM2H visa page
Processing time for approval approximate : 14 to 30 days.
After the MM2H approval of children inclusion has obtained, your child required to come into Malaysia for 3 days to do medical check-up, purchase medical insurance and stamp the MM2H visa onto his/her passport.
Send us your enquiry on children inclusion today! We will revert to you after checking your file. We are here to support you and your family needs during your stay in Malaysia under MM2H program!