Malaysia My Second Home… Your Home Away From Home!
Join the MM2H program while it is still affordable! It is a 100% risk free program with 10 years multiple entry visa renewable as long as you do not contravene Malaysia law. We are here to support you throughout the 10 years, since 2001 we have been in the business and we are here to stay, more so with latest encouragement and confidence from the MM2H Ministry has recently granted us 3 years’ license, not yearly license which is common among other companies.
Here is the list of documents required to apply MM2H Program as follows:-
- Company letter stating position, salary and date of commencement for those employed
- Income slips of the recent 3 months
- For retirees, pensions (for Government Approved Fund) received or income received from other sources for the last 3 months
- Photocopy of Passport info pages & most recent stamping of all participants
- 6 pcs colored passport size photographs of each applicant
- Photocopy of Marriage Certificate (if married)
- Photocopy of Children’s Birth Certificate (if included in the application)
- Resume/Bio-data/Curriculum Vitae briefly stating business/work experiences of the last 10 years
- MM2H letter of application stating personal background, intention of joining this program to retire in Malaysia, single or with family members and financial capabilities to support stay in Malaysia. In addition, please indicate category you wish to apply for.
- A copy of documents showing properties owned (if any)
- Bank Statements (Current/Saving)/Fixed Deposit Certificates/Personal Account showing balance for the latest 3 months. The statements must have proof of your liquid assets as follows:
Aged above 50 category – minimum RM 350,000
Aged below 50 category – minimum RM 500,000
- Letter of Good Conduct (LGC) from relevant government authorities, police or foreign affair’s department (in English)
Please note: ANY FORGED DOCUMENTS DETECTED WILL BE BLACKLISTED WHERE THE PARTICIPANT AND FAMILY MEMBERS will be BARRED ENTRY TO MALAYSIA PERMANENTLY!
Documents Required to Apply MM2H Program- Every piece of document is vital to your success!
You can be assured that we will guide you every step of the way in preparation of your documents. Having handled more than 1,000 files with more than 60 different nationalities worldwide, we have gathered much experience and we are expert in MM2H program, knowing every piece of document required by the MM2H Ministry to get your MM2H approval smoothly and quickly.
To help you to expedite the documentation process, we will communicate with you frequently and clearly guide you on translation and other matters involved in the application. All it takes only about 7 to 10 days to get your documents ready. [Read: Why MM2H applications fail?]
Documents Required to Apply MM2H Program – Translation Services
We provide a full range of translation services of all languages for these documents:-
- Letter of Good Conduct(Police Letter)
- Marriage Certificate
- Children Birth Certificate
- Bank/Financial Documents
- Company Documents
- Education Certifications
For certification of documents for commonwealth countries participants, we can provide the notarization service of RM80 per page.
“All I need just send Complete Point the documents, they just them translated and notarized- this saved a lot of my time! Great service! Rene Mueret, Spain
Hassle free for me for such incredible service!! Brehman, Germany
“Very convenient service!” Klass Kof, Poland
Please do contact us at email email@example.com or call +603 2161 5096, should you have any further enquiries or concerns. We will be happy to assist. By contacting us, you have made ‘the first step in getting it right’. Migration is usually an once-in-a-lifetime affair! Our experience will ensure things go hassle-free and completely smoothly.