Common Problems Faced by MM2H Applicant
Often we received feedback from foreigners informing us what are the problems they are facing at different stages from initial interest right up to after MM2H visa was obtained. Here is the the common problems faced by MM2H applicants.
15 Common Problems Faced By MM2H Applicant:
1. Failure to plan well especially fund transfer to Malaysia is stucked unable to open bank
account after approval obtained lead to lapsed of MM2H approval dateline
2. Started a local Malaysia Sdn Bhd company unable to work and open bank account
3. Overlooked on the dateline on the MM2H tax free car application
4. Stucked in getting the approval for MM2H tax free car application right up to
registration the car ready to drive. MM2H tax free car incentive has been ceased with effective 1st Jan 2018
5. Do not know how to profile to appeal their rejected MM2H application
6. Not sure where their MM2H processing stage after submission is done and what’s wrong
with the application and why it is stucked
7. Do not have support and services on all aspects should they faced problems in Malaysia
8. Extra cost spent on getting medical insurance and medical check up
9. Do not know the right procedure and how to renew maid visa
10. Unsure how to shift to another banker when the current banker shut down their
MM2H bank account.
11. Stucked not sure what best to do when their MM2H agent no longer in the business,
12. Unsure how to profile their application correctly especially pensioners to get the approval. The application will be stucked for months in the MM2H processing centre
13. Upon death of the MM2H main applicant, unsure how to withdraw the MM2H fixed deposit
14. Problems arises from over stay of the dependents after their MM2H visa expired
15. Unsure how to include dependent of aged above 21 who are mentally sick into MM2H
Call us today +603-2161 5096 for appointment or send us your enquiry to consult your eligibility and solving your concerns prior you joining the MM2H program!