2017-2018 MM2H Program New Changes
With new Pakatan Government just installed on May 9, to-date we have seen the Ministry of Tourism and Culture has replaced it, new Minister. Good news indeed, the MM2H Ministry announcement on the new changes for the MM2H program has postponed and probably shelf it for now. MM2H Ministry has started mulling about the changes for the MM2H program since early 2017 with few inter-governmental division meetings held debating and review the current qualifying criteria for the right proposal. However, we encouraged you, your family members and friends to join the program as soon as possible if you are ready since MM2H is a 100% risk-free residency program! Termination is fast only 5 working days, all your monies will be returned to you! Source: theedgeproperty.com
2017-2018 MM2H Program new proposed changes will effect the financial criteria as follows:
1. Higher amount liquid assets proof. The current RM350,000 (for aged above 50) or RM500,000 (for aged below 50 category) will likely change to RM 1 million
2. Higher fixed deposit placement after MM2H approval from current RM150,000 (for aged above 50) and RM300,000 (for aged below 50) to change to minimum RM500,000
3. Monthly income of RM10,000 likely remains unchanged.
We will profile the application and as long as we able to submit your file with a confirmed MM2H Acknowledgement Receipt, your application will be regarded based on current conditions. For those already obtained the approvals, this new 2017-2018 MM2H program new changes will not affect them even for their onwards 10 years renewals.
Apply fast! Connect with us through email (email@example.com) or whatsapp Jin at + 6019-201 6107 to first sort out the three (3) main documents to ensure all in order for your eligibility.
1. Letter Good Conduct – this may take time for you to apply- please check with relevant authorities
2. Latest 3 months Bank Statement to proof your liquid assets -min. RM 350,000 for aged above 50 or RM500,000 for aged below 50
3. Latest 3 months Income with proof of bank in.
Feel free to send us the enquiry form to discuss with us on all your concerns. Migration is once a lifetime affair, the first step of doing in right is very important to avoid any complications.